Classic Eyelash Training Course
Here at Lola Lashes we strive to build confidence and encourage new career opportunities within the eyelash industry. Our friendly team are here to ensure you learn comfortably and safely within a relaxed environment.
Our beginner’s course has been carefully structured over 2 full days to ensure maximum attention to detail and quality training. Knowledge is key in the Eyelash Industry and we will spend our two days together discovering your future career.
What can I expect?
• Two day training course covering both practical and theory
• Lola Lash workbook
• Starter Kit
• Support email to contact us after the training
• Peer support in a private group using social media platform
What Will I Learn?
This course will provide you with the foundation knowledge and basic skills to allow you to apply individual Eyelash Enhancements safely.
- Product Knowledge
- Benefits of Eyelash Enhancements (EE)
- Basic Lash Mapping and styling
- Sensitivity Testing
- Contra-indications and contra-actions of EE
- Demonstration techniques
- Lola Lash Application, maintenance and removal of EE
- Aftercare advice
- Legal requirements and Legislation
How will I be assessed?
We will provide you with a Training Manual on completion of payment for the course. Please allow up to 5 working days to receive the manual.
On the second day, you will sit a 30-minute exam, answering questions taken from the manual you have been given.
You will then be required to submit 5 case studies, which will be assessed individually and returned to you with feedback. Once Lola Lashes is satisfied with your knowledge, both practical and theory, you will then be presented with your Certified Qualification.
VENUE: Wallsend Town Hall high street east NE28 7RR
Book Your Course Today
|Course Date: 28th/29th October|